The next 2015 NBAA Regional Forum will take place at Teterboro Airport, New Jersey on Thursday, June 25. The one-day event will see business aircraft operators, owners, manufacturers and industry personnel check out the exhibits, static displays and information sessions at one of the leading business aviation airports in North America. Every year, the event attracts all the key players of the regional aviation industry.
Teterboro Airport, New Jersey
• Teterboro Airport: TEB / KTEB
• 1 NM SW of Teterboro NJ, USA
• N 40° 51.0′ W 74° 03.6′ Mag Var: 13.5°W
• Elevation: 8′
• Fuel: 100LL, Jet A
• Time Zone Info: Eastern Time GMT-5:00 uses DST
Operations at Teterboro
• An agent is needed for the request
• TSA Waiver authorization (if doing domestic stops) is required
• U.S. Customs Landing Rights, E-APIS filing
• An agent is needed for the request
• U.S. DOT authorization must be requested in advance
• U.S. Customs arrangement, E-APIS filing, and TSA Waiver authorization (if doing domestic stops) are required
• An agent is needed to make the request
• U.S. Customs landing rights are required
• There are no Special Traffic Management Programs for this airport
• A specific form is required for special flights
• There are no special restrictions on parking
• UAS offers supply via truck/browser fuel delivery
• JET A1 is readily available
• If there is traffic congestion, the FAA will issue slot traffic management protocol
• Alternative routes will also be issued by the FAA
US Immigration at Teterboro
• A passport is required and all visitors must hold return/onward tickets
• Any visitors who have visited Guinea, Liberia or Sierra Leone within the previous 21 days must enter at Atlanta (ATL), Chicago (ORD), Newark (EWR), New York (JFK) or Washington (IAD) and will be subject to screening and medical checks upon arrival
• A visa is required
• All visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay
• All visitors must produce any documents required for their next destination
The following applies to those traveling under the U.S. Visa Waiver Program:
Each passenger must hold own passport (including biometric Emergency/Temporary passport) and be traveling as a tourist, on business or in transit. Passenger can make side trips to Canada, Mexico or Caribbean countries/islands, provided first entering the U.S. on a carrier participating in the Visa Waiver program (VWP). There will be no time extension given based on any of these departures.
The same regulations apply for crew as regular passengers.
Visa regulations for Airline Crews:
• A D visa is valid for entry of air crew members arriving in the USA on a flight operated by their own company
• Such crew members must be listed as “crew” on the arrival manifesto
• If an air crew arrives on a flight of another carrier for the purpose of boarding a flight as a member of crew, they must have a valid C-1 visa
• A Form I-95 must be filled out on arrival
US Customs Rules
Note: making false statements to U.S. Customs officers is punishable by law.
Information regarding regulations for the movement of fish, animals and foodstuffs, periods of quarantine, etc. should be obtained from the following:
• U.S. Bureau of Sport Fisheries and Wildlife, Washington, D.C. 20240
• U.S. Embassies or Consulates overseas
• U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), National Center for Import and Export, 4700 River Road, Unit 39; Riverdale, MD 20737
For full details please see http://www.aphis.usda.gov/
• All baggage, regardless of next destination, is cleared at the first point of entry in the USA, this also applies to baggage of passengers making an international transfer
• There is a special crew line available
No airport tax is levied on passengers upon embarkation at the airport.
Currency Import and Export
Local currency (United States Dollar-USD) and foreign currencies: no restrictions, provided that arriving and departing passengers must report to US Customs any money or other monetary instruments exceeding USD 10,000.
The importation of gold coins or small, non-commercial quantities of gold must be declared on arrival.
Bus, Train, and Taxi
Bus and train stops are located approximately a mile from the airport. To access these, it’s necessary to speak with your FBO. Contact NJ Transit at +1-973-275-5555 or visit www.njtransit.com for details about its bus and rail service to Teterboro.
As there is no central parking facility at Teterboro, parking is handled by FBOs.
• The New York Hilton Midtown
• W New York, Times Square
• The Plaza Hotel
• Hyatt, Times Square
• The Waldorf Astoria