Kaduna International Airport DNKA
Kaduna International Airport is the official alternative airport to Abuja’s Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (DNAA) during its six-week closure beginning March 8.
|Tower frequency:||118.8||Latitude/longitude:||N10°41.75′ / E7°19.22′|
|Elevation:||2072.0 feet MSL||Mar Var:||1° W|
|Time zone:||+1 UTC||AOE:||Yes|
|Fuel types:||Jet-A1||Airport type:||Civil|
|Customs:||24/7||Runway width:||45m (10.5m shoulder)|
|Airport slots:||N/A||Fire category:||9|
|ATC hours:||24/7||Aircraft handled:||B747|
Cities served: Kaduna, Abuja, and Zaria.
Lead time for permit approval: 48 hours.
Landing permits: Must be obtained from the CAA through an agent before landing.
- ILS/VOR has been recently installed
- RNAV approach acceptable
- Open bay parking is available
- Capacity for 9-12 jets
Equipment availability: Portable water carts GPU up to 737/747 capacity and aircraft steps are available.
Terminal capacity: 500 passengers.
Maintenance and hangars: Light Maintenance only; hangars are not available.
- Conoil is the only supplier
- 1,400 tank capacity
- Jet A1 available through fuel release
Catering: Not available.
Crew facilities: VIP Lounge is available for crew use.
Immigration at Kaduna International Airport
- A passport is required
- Those coming from Yellow fever endemic regions require Yellow Fever Vaccination card
- Visas not required for stay up to 72 hours
- GENDEC, Crew ID, Uniform are required
- Fire: +234 8034655502
- Police: +234 8123822284 / +234 818453313
- Emergency: +234 8036154488
Security brief: It is highly advisable to check with your flight or trip support advisor before travel.
Alternative airport: DNKN (Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport).
- Available for crew and passenger transport to VIP Lounge/hotel
- Helicopter shuttle service is also available to Abuja DNAA
- Hotel 7teen (40 minutes away)
- Assa Pyramid Hotel (40 minutes away)
Note: This list is for informational purposes only and based on proximity. UAS does not promote any specific establishments.
- Kaduna Museum
- Kamuku National Park
- Commonwealth War Cemetary
- Lugard Tower
Kaduna has a tropical climate with an average annual temperature of 25°C. Summers experience more rainfall than the winter period. The highest annual temperatures occur in July, August, and September.
For support accessing Kaduna International Airport, contact our New Delhi office at firstname.lastname@example.org