Air Charter Expo 2018 London Biggin Hill: Air Charter Expo 2018 (ACE 18) gets underway at London Biggin Hill Airport on Tuesday, September 11.
London Biggin Hill Airport is located in South East London and only 12 miles from the center of the English capital.
London Biggin Hill
- IATA: BQH
- ICAO: EGKB
- Coordinates: 51.3320° N, 0.0291° E
- Elevation: 599 ft / 183 m
- Magnetic variation: 0° West
- Current time zone: GMT +1
- No runway slots are required
- The airport can accommodate maintenance and hangarage for the majority of business jets
- As a port of entry, it has full border control facilities during all opening hours
- Excellent fuel service is available with a new self-refuel facility
- Two full-service FBOs are available to cater for all types of requirements
ACE 18 will host a static display, series of training sessions, presentations, and over 60 exhibitors from the business aviation sector.
For more information on this event, visit the official website here
For support with your mission to Air Charter Expo 2018 London Biggin Hill, contact UAS