Brazil Entry Restrictions: The Brazilian Government plan to restrict foreigners from entering the country, regardless of their nationality, until June 22.
These entry restrictions do not apply to a born or naturalized Brazilian, but there are also other exceptions.
- Immigrants with their permanent residence in Brazil
- Foreign professionals serving an international organization
- Foreign employees accredited to the Brazilian Government
Foreigners who fall into the following categories will also be allowed entry:
- Spouse, partner, child, parent of a Brazilian
- Someone whose entry is specifically authorized by the government
- Bearers of a National Migration Registry
Cargo flights may operate to Brazil, as well as flights carrying passengers in international transit so long as they do not leave the international area of the airport.
Technical landings for refueling purposes are also allowed but passengers of restricted nationalities may not disembark.
While the Information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the Information. The Information may change without notice and UAS is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.
For support with your flight operations to Brazil, contact UAS Americas