Flight Operations to Abu Dhabi Grand Prix – The 2023 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix takes place over 58 laps of the 5.281-kilometre Yas Marina Circuit on Sunday, November 26. Here’s what operators need to know about planning trips to Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Abu Dhabi International Airport
- IATA: AUH
- ICAO: OMAA
- Coordinates: N24-26.0 / E054-39.1
- Elevation: 88 feet
- Magnetic variation: 02° E
- Fuel types: Jet A1 and Avgas
- Time zone: UTC +4
- Overflight permits are not required for private and non-scheduled flights
- Landing permits are required for private and non-scheduled flights
- PPR and slots are generally not required but during the Grand Prix slots will be required, especially for cargo flights
- There are no parking restrictions
For more information on the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, visit the official F1 website here.
For support with flight operations to Abu Dhabi, contact UAS