Flight Operations to AirCargo 2018 Austin: AirCargo 2018 gets underway in Austin, Texas this February 18-20. Here are the operational details for Austin’s Bergstrom and Executive airports.
Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- ICAO: KAUS
- IATA: AUS
- Latitude/ longitude: N30-11.7/W097-40.2
- Elevation: 542 ft.
- Runway length: 12250 ft.
- Magnetic Variation: 04 E
Austin Executive Airport
- ICAO: KEDC
- IATA: EDC
- Latitude/ longitude: N30-23.8/W097-34.0
- Elevation: 620 ft.
- Runway length: 6025 ft.
- Magnetic Variation: 05E
- TSA WAIVER may be required for private and non-scheduled flights
- There are no parking restrictions
- Local time zone is UTC/GMT -6 hours (DST -5)
- Both Jet and Avgas are available at both airports
- All major rental cars available at KAUS
- Limousine services are also available at KAUS
- Austin has a bus network throughout town
Hotels near KUAS:
- Hilton Austin Airport
- Quality Inn & Suites Airport
- La Quinta
- Staybridge Suites Austin Airport
- Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites
- Courtyard Austin Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites
- Residence Inn Austin Airport
To find out more about this event, visit https://www.aircargoconference.com/welcome-aircargo-2018/
For support with your operations to Austin, contact UAS Americas