Flight Operations to Palm Beach: A beloved playground for leisure-seekers with its stunning beaches and upmarket boutiques, Palm Beach and neighboring West Palm Beach have lots to offer visitors. Palm Beach is also set to host the upcoming NBAA Regional Forum later this month. Here’s what operators should know…
West Palm Beach Regional Forum
The NBAA 2020 West Palm Beach Regional Forum will happen on January 29 at Palm Beach International Airport, Florida.
Designed to unite current and prospective business aircraft owners, operators, manufacturers, personnel, and clients, this NBAA event will include exhibits, static displays of aircraft, and education sessions that focus on regional issues. For more information on this event, click here.
Palm Beach International Airport
- ICAO code: KPBI
- IATA code: PBI
- Coordinates: N26-41.0/W080-05.7
- Elevation: 20 ft.
- Magnetic variation: 06W
- Fuel types: Jet / Avgas
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Overflight and landing permits (for both private and non-scheduled flights) are generally not required at this airport
- There are no parking restrictions at this time
- A TSA waiver may be required for private and non-scheduled flights
- There are no significant NOTAMs
- Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central
- Hilton Palm Beach Airport
- Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport
- Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central
- DoubleTree by Hilton West Palm Beach Airport
- West Palm Beach Marriott
- Palm Beach International Airport is located approximately three miles from Palm Beach
- All major car rental companies are available at/near the airport
- A free public shuttle bus service connects the arrivals terminal to the West Palm Beach bus and rail stations taking about 10 minutes each way
There is so much to do in Palm Beach and West Palm Beach, whether you’re looking for culture or entertainment.
For support with your flight operations to Palm Beach, Florida, contact UAS Americas