Flight Ops to Bangkok
Flight Ops to Bangkok: Here’s the operational info you need to plan a mission to Don Mueang International Airport (VTBD).
Don Mueang International Airport
- ICAO: VTBD
- IATA: DMK
- Coordinates: 13°54’45″N (13.912583) 100°36’24″E (100.606750)
- Elevation 9 ft (3m)
- Runways: 2
- Time Zone: UTC+7
- Operating hours: 24/7
- Airport type: AOE
- Slots are required, taking 1-2 normal working days for approval
- Landing permission is required, taking 1-2 normal working days for approval
- Private flights require overflight and landing permits
- Non-scheduled flights require overflight and landing permits
- Overnight parking is allowed but not for more than 48 hrs for aircraft MTOW of fewer than 45,000 Kgs
- Aircraft with an MTOW over 45,000 Kgs can park for a maximum of 3 hours operating 0030UTC-1659UTC
- Parking approval takes 1-2 working days
- Aircraft can reposition at VTBU for parking or hangar usage
- Please note that VTBD has extremely high traffic for fuel trucks
- ADHOC operators must be aware that fuel truck will be late and a minimum notice period of 1 hour is required due to airport congestion
Note: Airport Embarkation Tax is 700 THB for an international flight.
Passengers of certain nationalities do not require tourist visas to stay up to 30 days in Thailand. Check your visa requirements with your local Thai Consulate or click here
Crew members do not require visas in advance as they can clear CIQ on the Gendec.
Located in Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Don Mueang Airport is 28km from Bangkok city center and 24km from the conference venue, Centara Grand at Centralworld Bangkok.
For support with Flight Ops to Bangkok, contact UAS