NBAA Leadership Conference Austin: The NBAA Leadership Conference gets underway in Austin, Texas this February 12-14. Gateways to Austin include Austin Bergstrom International Airport and Austin Executive Airport. Here’s what you need to know.
Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- ICAO: KAUS
- IATA: AUS
- Latitude/ longitude: N30-11.7/W097-40.2
- Elevation: 542 ft.
- Runway length: 12250 ft.
- Magnetic Variation: 04 E
Located 10km/6m or about a 15-minute drive from downtown Austin, the airport also serves the cities of Dallas and Houston. Ground transport options include a bus to downtown Austin (35 minutes), a shuttle service, taxis, and car rental.
Austin Executive Airport
- ICAO: KEDC
- IATA: EDC
- Latitude/ longitude: N30-23.8/W097-34.0
- Elevation: 620 ft.
- Runway length: 6025 ft.
- Magnetic Variation: 05E
Austin Executive is the general aviation alternative to Austin Bergstrom located 19km or 12m from downtown Austin. Visit the official airport website here
- TSA WAIVER may be required for private and non-scheduled flights
- There are no parking restrictions
- Local time zone is UTC/GMT -6 hours (DST -5)
- Both Jet and Avgas are available at both airports
For support with your flight operations to Austin, contact UAS Americas.