Parking Restrictions at VTBD during ASEAN Summit: The 35th ASEAN Summit and Related Summits get underway from October 31 until November 4 in Bangkok.
Operators to Don Mueang International Airport (VTBD) should be aware that parking slots for GA/BA aircraft will be limited until November 5.
Those who wish to do drop-and-go at VTBD can reposition to VTBU airport as it is only a 3-hour drive from VTBD.
Don Mueang International Airport
- ICAO: VTBD
- IATA: DMK
- Coordinates: 13°54’45″N (13.912583) 100°36’24″E (100.606750)
- Elevation 9 ft (3m)
- Runways: 2
- Time Zone: UTC+7
- Operating hours: 24/7
- Airport type: AOE
- Slots are required, taking 1-2 normal working days for approval
- Landing permission is required, taking 1-2 normal working days for approval
- Private flights require overflight and landing permits
- Non-scheduled flights require overflight and landing permits
Passengers of certain nationalities do not require tourist visas to stay up to 30 days in Thailand. Check your visa requirements with your local Thai Consulate or click here
Crew members do not require visas in advance as they can clear CIQ on the Gendec.
For support with Flight Ops to Bangkok, contact UAS