UAS Announces Top Global Vendors 2016
Global ITP solutions provider, UAS International Trip Support has announced the 2016 winners of the UAS Ground Handler and Fuel Supplier of the Year Awards at MEBAA Show 2016 in Al Maktoum International Airport, Dubai.
Launched in 2015, the awards celebrate and reward UAS’ top-performing industry partners in every continental area it serves.
The UAS Ground Handler and Fuel Supplier of the Year Awards are an important method of both honoring outstanding partners and reassuring UAS’ international client base of heads of state, VVIPs, Fortune Global 500 companies, and business jet operators, of the company’s stringent quality assurance processes throughout its supply chain.
The awards selection is based on client satisfaction reports instigated by UAS Procurement department. UAS follows a strict selection process when choosing vendors based on an evaluation by all stakeholders involved, including client feedback and internal assessment of quality and service levels.
UAS Ground Handlers of the Year 2016 recipients:
- JetHandling Ecuador in America
- BidAir Sevices (Pty) Ltd in Africa
- Pacific Airport Services in Asia
- Harrods Aviation Ltd.in Europe, Russia, and CIS
- DC Aviation Al Futtaim LLC in the Middle East
UAS Fuel Suppliers of the Year 2016 recipients:
- Sol Aviation Services Limited in America
- PUMA Energy (Aviation) S.A. in Africa
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited in Asia
- Q8 Aviation in Europe, Russia, and CIS
- Shell Aviation in the Middle East
“At UAS, we’re motivated by achieving client satisfaction by exceeding expectations. We’re acutely aware that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link which is why we hand-pick only the most outstanding international network of vendors and fuel suppliers to work us,” said Mr. Mohammed Husary, UAS Co-Owner/Founder and Executive President.
“We’re delighted to recognize great performances through the UAS Ground Handler and Fuel Supplier of the Year Awards,” he added.