Abu Dhabi removes quarantine for vaccinated international travelers
Abu Dhabi has removed the mandatory quarantine requirement for fully vaccinated international travelers arriving from Sunday, September 5.
Announced by the Abu Dhabi Emergency, Crisis, and Disasters Committee on September 2, here are the latest requirements for international travelers:
- All Abu Dhabi-bound travelers must present a printed negative RT-PCR test result taken within 48 hours of departure, whether they are fully vaccinated or not.
- Vaccinated passengers arriving from Green List countries must take a test on arrival without the need to quarantine, and another test on day 6 if they continue to stay.
- Vaccinated passengers arriving from non-Green List countries are required to take a PCR test on arrival without the need to quarantine, and further tests on day 4 and day 8 if they continue to stay.
- Unvaccinated visitors arriving from Green List countries must take PCR tests on days 6 and 9 and don’t need to quarantine.
- Unvaccinated visitors arriving from non-Green List countries will have to quarantine for 10 days, take a PCR test on arrival, and a follow-up PCR test on day 9.
Note: All visitors must produce evidence of a negative RT-PCR test taken within 48 hours of departure. Test results must be in Arabic or English and issued from an approved laboratory. You can find the list here.
Planning a trip to Abu Dhabi? Contact UAS Executive Travel now.