Fight Operations to Langkawi
The Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA 2023) gets underway today and runs until May 27 at Mahsuri International Exhibition Centre in Langkawi Island in Malaysia.
Held biennially, LIMA has been bringing industry stakeholders, military, and government interests together since 1991, providing the opportunity for new connections and partnerships to be formed and new opportunities in the dynamic Asian Pacific market.
Langkawi International Airport
- IATA CODE: LGK
- ICAO CODE: WMKL
- Coordinates: 062022N 0994401E
- Elevation: 7M (23 FT)
- Operating hours: 2300 – 1500
- Fuel available: 2300 – 1400 on request
- 6Slot info: Subject to availability
- Overfly/landing permit application process takes 72 working hours
- Parking us subject to availability
- No special authorization is required
For more information on Langkawi Airport, visit the office Malaysia Airports site here.
- Foreign nationals visiting Malaysia must present a visa or printed e-visa to officials on arrival
- They must also carry proof of sufficient funds to cover their trip; a valid return ticket, and proof of accommodation
- Visit the official Malaysian Government website here for more information
For support with your flight operations to Langkawi, contact UAS