Flight Operations to Qatar Grand Prix – Qatar will host the world’s premier motorsport event, Formula 1, on Saturday, October 8.
The F1 will place at the 5.4km Lusail International Circuit, which is located around a 30-minute drive north of Doha in the city of Lusail.
This is the second edition of the F1 race in Qatar after it was held for the first time in 2021 but not in 2022 due to the FIFA World Cup.
Around 50,000 F1 fans are expected to travel to Qatar to watch the race.
Here is what operators need to know.
Flight Operations to Qatar Grand Prix
Hamad International Airport
- IATA: DOH
- ICAO: OTHH
- Coordinates: 25° 16’ 23” N, 51° 36’ 29” E
- Elevation: 4m / 13ft.
Doha International Airport
- IATA: DIA
- ICAO: OTBD
- Coordinates: 25° 15’ 40”N, 51° 33’ 54” E
- Elevation: 11m / 35ft
- Landing permit is required
- Permit is subject to QCAA approval which takes around 72 hours
- JET-A1 fuel is available
- Parking is available based on slot confirmation
- The Qatar Executive Premium Terminal is available
- All GHE is available
- API details must be provided for all passengers and crew entering Qatar
UAS VIP Supervisors are based at key travel hubs to represent our clients’ needs on the ground and ensure they receive priority treatment, the best quality service and enjoy an elevated travel experience.
For support with your flight operations to the Qatar Grand Prix, contact UAS
For more flight operations information, visit UAS Blog