Bahrain has re-opened its borders to visitors having introduced new COVID-19 protection measures.
Since September 4, passengers holding electronic visas and those eligible for visas on arrival are welcome to enter.
Bahraini citizens, residents, and GCC nationals, diplomats, military personnel, airline crew, and holders of official, service, or UN passports continue to be permitted into the country.
- A declaration form to be filled up and submitted to the Ministry of Health on arrival
- Passengers are required to undergo a PCR test at their own expense on arrival
- Arrivals must remain in self-isolation until negative results are received
- Transit passengers are exempted from the test
- There is no quarantine requirement, however visitors staying for more than 10 days must take a follow-up test on the tenth day of their visit
- A 60 Bahrain Dinar-fee is imposed for the medical screening on arrival and departure
- Crew does not need to undergo PCR testing during tech stops
Bahrain International Airport
- IATA Code: BAH
- ICAO Code: OBBI
- Coordinates: N26-16.3 / E050-38.0
- Magnetic Variation: 03E
- Elevation: 8 ft / 2 m
- Fuel type: JET A1
- Time Zone Info: GMT + 3 hours
- Fire category: 10
Note: Firefighting and rescue-training manpower at OBBI have been temporarily reduced to 12.
For support with your flight operations to Bahrain, contact UAS