International scheduled flights between Oman and GCC countries, Egypt, Sudan, Pakistan, Turkey, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia, UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Philippines, Tanzania, and Ethiopia resumed at the beginning of October.
Operators are limited to operating only two weekly scheduled flights.
Non-scheduled and repatriation flights between Oman and other countries continue by Omani national carriers and national carriers of the concerned countries.
The CAA will regularly review the limited operation of the scheduled flights according to the situation.
- Only citizens and residents with valid residency permits are allowed to enter the Sultanate without the need for prior approval
- Non-Omani citizens are required to have international health insurance covering the cost of treatment for COVID-19 for a period of at least one month
- Passengers from Italy, China, Egypt, South Korea, and Iran will not be allowed and crew arriving in commercial airlines will not be allowed to enter
- Passengers must download the Tarassud+ app before arrival and complete the registration
- All passengers arriving to Oman are subject to COVID-19 PCR test
- Those staying for 1 to 7 days are subject to also required to register in Tarassud+ and pay OMR 25
- Those staying for more than 7 days must also quarantine for 14 days and pay OMR 25
- Children under 15 years of age are exempted from the PCR test
- There are no restrictions for crew to enter with Gendec in all Oman airports
- Crew can stay 120 hours in the country but must be wearing the uniform and crew ID
- Crew from Italy, China, Egypt, South Korea, and Iran will not be allowed to enter
- Crew arriving in commercial airlines will not be allowed to enter the country
- Crew are exempt from PCR testing and Crew are the 14-day quarantine but subject to the precautionary measures issued by the Ministry of Health
- Omani citizens must have health insurance covering COVID-19 for the country they are traveling to
- Passengers must comply fully with the conditions of the country o which they are traveling
- Omani citizens and foreigners are allowed to travel from Oman without a permit