Getting to Air Cargo U.S. Orlando: Air Cargo U.S. gets underway in Florida, from June 4-6. Here’s what you need to know to plan an operation to Orlando International Airport.
Orlando International Airport
- IATA: MCO
- ICAO: KMCO
- Latitude / Longitude: N28-25.8/W081-18.5
- Magnetic Variation: 06W
- Elevation: 96 ft.
- Time Zone: UTC –5 hours
- Fuel types: Jet / Avgas
- Overflight and landing permits are generally not required for private and non-scheduled flights
- There are no parking restrictions at this time, but any operation to KORL will likely be restricted to those aircraft participating in the static display only
- There is no NOTAM at this time
- For more information on the event, visit http://www.aircargoconference.com/events/aircargo-2017/
- A passport is required and all visitors must hold return/onward tickets
- A visa is required
- All visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay
- All visitors must produce any documents required for their next destination
The following applies to those traveling under the U.S. Visa Waiver Program:
Each passenger must hold a passport (including biometric Emergency/Temporary passport) and be traveling as a tourist, on business or in transit. Passengers can make side trips to Canada, Mexico or Caribbean countries/islands, provided first entering the U.S. on a carrier participating in the Visa Waiver program (VWP). There will be no time extension given based on any of these departures.
Crew – The same regulations apply to crew members as for regular passengers.
Visa regulations for Airline Crews:
- A D-Visa is valid for entry of aircrew members arriving in the USA on a flight operated by their own company
- Such crew members must be listed as “crew” on the arrival manifesto
- If an aircrew arrives on a flight of another carrier for the purpose of boarding a flight as a member of crew, they must have a valid C-1 visa
- A Form I-95 must be filled out on arrival
Note: making false statements to U.S. Customs officers is punishable by law.
Information regarding regulations for the movement of fish, animals, and foodstuffs, periods of quarantine, etc. should be obtained from the following:
- U.S. Bureau of Sport, Fisheries, and Wildlife, Washington, D.C. 20240
- U.S. Embassies or Consulates overseas
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), National Center for Import and Export, 4700 River Road, Unit 39; Riverdale, MD 20737
For full details, please see http://www.aphis.usda.gov/
- All baggage, regardless of next destination, is cleared at the first point of entry in the USA, this also applies to baggage of passengers making an international transfer
- There is a special crew line available
Airport Embarkation Tax
No airport tax is levied on passengers upon embarkation at the airport.
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
- Orlando Airport Marriott Lakeside
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Airport North
- Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport
- Courtyard Orlando Airport
- Residence Inn Orlando Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
- All major car rental companies are available at the airport
- Orlando is well equipped with great public transport option
Contact UAS Americas team firstname.lastname@example.org