On October 1, the United Kingdom was added to the list of high-risk countries of origin by the Hong Kong Government.
Now, any traveler who will arrive in Hong Kong from any of the following countries, or any traveler who has stayed in any of the following countries during the 14 days before their arrival in Hong Kong, is required to provide additional documentation before their journey.
- The Philippines
- South Africa
- United States
- United Kingdom
- A certificate from a laboratory with the traveler’s ID that can verify that the traveler tested negative for COVID-19 within 72 hours before their journey
- The original laboratory report
- A certificate from the local government recognizing this laboratory
- A hotel booking for 14 days in Hong Kong on arrival
- The operator must submit a document for each flight indicating the traveler’s fulfillment of the above
For more information, click here
For support with your flight operations to Hong Kong, contact UAS