Isle of Man Aviation Conference 2019: The 9th annual Isle of Man Aviation Conference will take place at the Villa Marina in Douglas this June 27. The conference facilitates discussion of aviation issues and challenges facing the industry while showcasing the Isle of Man as a centre of excellence for aviation expertise. Here’s what operators need to know about the Isle of Man airport.
Isle of Man Airport
- IATA: IOM
- ICAO: EGNS
- Elevation: 52 Feet ASL
- Coordinates: N54-05.0° W004-37.4°
- Fuel types: AVGAS and Jet A1
- Private and non-scheduled flights do not require landing permits
- There are no parking restrictions
- Currently, there are No NOTAMs
- Airport operation hours are from 0530UTC until 2130UTC daily
Non-EU / EEA Passengers: A visa is required prior to arrival (visa and application are the same as for the United Kingdom).
EU / EEA Passengers: These passengers must get a UK visa from their home countries.
Crew: A full GENDEC must be presented a minimum of 24hrs prior to arrival Immigration services must be fully aware of each arrival in advance.
- There are restrictions on the movement of amounts of 10,000.00 Euro or more
- Any movements in excess of this must be declared to customs
- Sefton Express Hotel
- Sefton Hotel
- Mannin Hotel
- Claremont Hotel
- Bus services are available and operate every 20 minutes
- Rail transport and rental cars are available
For more info on the Isle of Man Aviation Conference, visit the official website here
For support with your Flight Ops to the Isle of Man Airport, contact UAS