UAS Outstanding Suppliers Awards Winners Announced at EBACE
UAS will honor the winners of the UAS Outstanding Suppliers Awards 2020-2021 at a special ceremony on Tuesday, May 24 at the UAS booth A22 at EBACE 2022 in Geneva.
Launched in 2015, the UAS Outstanding Suppliers Awards are a vital way of celebrating and rewarding UAS’ top-performing industry partners on every continent it serves.
They also reinforce UAS’ stringent global quality assurance processes throughout its supply chain to its international client base of heads of state, VVIPs, Fortune Global 500 companies, commercial airlines, and business jet operators.
UAS follows a strict selection process when choosing vendors based on an evaluation by all stakeholders involved, including client feedback and internal assessment of quality and service levels. Award recipient selection is based on client satisfaction reports instigated by the UAS Sales Support department.
UAS Outstanding Suppliers Award winners include its most excellent strategic partners and best performing regional handlers for 2020-2021. The winners are:
- Outstanding Performance during the COVID-19 Pandemic– Swissport UK
- Global Fuel Supplier of the Year – Shells Markets Middle East
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year America – ICCS Mexico
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year Africa – Aviaman Ltd.
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year Asia Pacific – Glamco Aviation (B) SDN BHD
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year Indian Subcontinent – Avia Maldives PVT. Ltd
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year Russia and CIS – JSC International Airport Almaty
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year Europe – Harrods Aviation Ltd.
- Outstanding Supplier of the Year Middle East – Jet Aviation Dubai LLC
- UAS Excellence Award – ExecuJet Group
UAS Co-Owner/Founder and CEO, Omar Hosari said, “We’re extremely pleased to honor our outstanding global partners. In our business we rely on the consistency and operational excellence from our network of carefully selected preferred suppliers at every corner of the globe. Our capabilities are empowered through our close partnerships with our suppliers- it is intrinsic to our success as they execute with the same exacting standards as we do and enable us to exceed our clients’ expectations, every time.”
Don’t miss the UAS Outstanding Supplier of the Year Awards on Tuesday, May 24 at 3 pm, UAS booth A22, EBACE2022.