Bizav is buzzing in Brazil – UAS LABACE 2013
Bizav is buzzing in Brazil – UAS LABACE 2013: It is an extraordinary moment for Brazil and its business aviation sector. UAS’ operations team has certainly noticed the growing demand for business aviation in Brazil. The resilience of BRIC nations in the post-recessionary economy, an upward trajectory in demand, and a steady growth rate in income levels in the country have all contributed to our business aviation operations in Latin America growing parallel with Brazil’s economy.
Sao Paulo and Rio joining the likes of London, New York, and Singapore as global business hubs and premium travel destinations, coupled with the inexperience of many operators flying to this part of the world, has created an opportunity for UAS to take the lead.
Announcing a projection that approximately 11% of visitors to Brazil for the World Cup will be traveling by private jet, UAS established that LABACE was the ideal platform to introduce its FIFA 2014 VIP Charter & Travel Packages.
According to a recent article in the Los Angeles Times, Brazil, a relatively underserved market by commercial airlines, has challenges to face in terms of air transport infrastructure. UAS is addressing these challenges and accommodating the travel needs of its Charter & VIP Customers by securing additional aircraft, offering exclusive empty-leg flights, and a vast range of VIP services.
Other note-worthy LABACE announcements made on day one of the exhibition include:
- UAS’ upcoming opening of its Americas Headquarters in Houston, Texas
- Helibras displays the first example of the EC130T2 to arrive in Brazil
- Rockwell Collins Introduces HeliSure Technology to Rotorcraft Market
- Cessna unveiled the cabin mockup of the Citation Latitude for the first time in Brazil
- Embraer unveils Phenom 100 upgrades
- IBAC urges South American Aircraft Operators to follow its International Standards for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) program
We look forward to seeing what day 2 in Sao Paulo has to offer. Stay tuned for more updates.