Flight Ops to AERO Friedrichshafen
Flight Ops to AERO Friedrichshafen: AERO Friedrichshafen – the Global Show for General Aviation – gets underway from April 18-21.
Here are the operational details for Friedrichshafen Airport, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- IATA: FDH
- ICAO: EDNY
- Latitude/ Longitude: N47-40.3 E009-30.7
- Magnetic variation: 02E
- Elevation: 1367ft.
- Fuel: Jet A-1 and Avgas
- Timezone: GMT+2
- The airport is approved for all types of aircraft that comply with the requirements of ICAO Annex 16 Chapter III or can provide a comparable noise certificate
- Additional restrictions apply to ultralight aircraft (PPR)
- PPR required during AERO 2018, slot allocation is not required
- Overflight and landing permits are not required if operating under the standard airworthiness certificate
- Nighttime restrictions are in place
- There are no parking restrictions
Currency: The local currency is the Euro (EUR).
Airport Embarkation Tax: No airport tax is levied on passengers upon embarkation at the airport.
Non- EU Passengers
- All other foreigners require a visa for trips to Germany
- A visa is not required for visits of up to 90 days in a 180‑day period for nationals of those countries for which the European Community has abolished the visa requirement
For more information, see: http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/EinreiseUndAufenthalt/StaatenlisteVisumpflicht_node.html
- EU nationals do not require a visa to enter the Federal Republic of Germany
- No visa is available upon arrival in Germany
- Non-EU crew must have a valid Schengen visa to enter Germany
- A passport and valid crew ID card are required
For more information on AERO Friedrichshafen, please click here
For support with your operations to Friedrichshafen, contact UAS