Flight Ops to Bilbao Routes Europe 2018
Flight Ops to Bilbao Routes Europe 2018: Routes Europe 2018 takes place in Bilbao from April 22-24. Here’s the operational information you need to organize successful missions to Basque country.
- IATA code: BIO
- ICAO code: LEBB
- Coordinates: N43-18.1 / W002-54.6
- Elevation: 136ft. / 41m
- Magnetic variation: 01W
- Fuel types: JET A1, AVGAS JET
- Timezone: UTC +2
- Private flights do not require overflight and landing permits if the aircraft is registered in ICAO member states and has a standard airworthiness certificate
- Non-scheduled flights require landing permits
- Non-scheduled flights do not require overflight permits if the aircraft is registered in ICAO member states and has a standard airworthiness certificate
- Airport opening hours are as follows: Summer: 0445-2130Z, Winter: 0545-2230Z, O/T PPR
- EU passengers do not require a visa to enter Spain
- Non-EU passengers require a visa, please check with your consulate
- EU crew don’t require a visa
- Non-EU crew members don’t require a visa if they are in uniform, hold valid crew ID and passport, and their names are listed on the General Declaration of the flight
For customs details, visit the European Union’s website by clicking here.
- All taxis and car rental is available
- A bus service connects the airport with the city center and the main bus terminus
Routes Europe 2018
This event provides organizations with a platform to discuss new business opportunities with the region’s leading airlines, airports and tourism authorities. For more information, click here.
For support with your Flight Ops to Bilbao Routes Europe 2018, contact UAS