UAS Global Trip Manager Technology to Launch at EBACE 2022
Operators can now enjoy the fastest, most powerful trip management system on the market.
Launching at EBACE 2022, UAS Global Trip Manager technology gives even greater control of all planning activities and delivers fast, efficient, and simple access to all trip details, from anywhere and at any time.
The web and mobile-based trip planning application provides real-time updates and information on all service requests globally, so operators have the power to manage all their trip planning needs as well as manage their own company profile, including personnel, contacts, fleet, documentation, etc.
Unrivaled features of UAS Global Trip Manager include:
- Real-time tracking of all service requests and on-demand flight status checks
- Flight Briefs, Fuel Releases, Hotel Vouchers, GENDECS, Airport briefs
- Operational and technical information for all airports worldwide
- All country information including flight permit requirements
- API integration with Passport, Visa, and health
- Advance Passenger Information Systems (APIS)
- API capabilities to integrate with third-party scheduling applications
- Chat capabilities linked directly to team/trip owner
- Push notifications for service updates as well as movement times
“UAS technology is designed to give the customer something they have never seen before, as well as more power and more freedom. We designed Global Trip Manager to overcome the major and minor pain points that operators experience and give them total and immediate control of all trip planning activities in the most comprehensive way yet,” said Mohammad Husary, Co-Owner/ Founder and Executive President.
“Our Global Trip Manager is designed to be optimally efficient and straightforward; it delivers the ultimate user experience and we’re in no doubt it will be an instant hit with operators globally,” he added.
UAS is committed to developing a groundbreaking set of aviation solutions designed for specific industry needs, aiming to provide the most customized and responsive solutions to clients’ unique requirements, no matter how complex.
UAS is exhibiting at EBACE booth A22 and welcomes visitors who wish to learn more about Global Trip Manager.
For more information on Global Trip Manager, contact UAS